The Pumpkin Patch is now Closed. We have sold out....ready picked available in the Veg Shed.
- While our pumpkin patch is now CLOSED (thank you to all our pickers), our local growers have delivered a load to our shop. #carvingtime #halloween
- Noel and Stevie Wonder on the BBQ today.....#truelove #teamwork #farmfamily Amidst all our technical failures this morning, there's happiness on the farm. Thank you 🙏 to ALL our patient customers.
- Decorate your own pumpkin on the farm with The Watering Can at the farm! #makemories
- Barrows at the ready, pick your perfect pumpkin today and tomorrow before 4pm on the farm! 🎃
- We're gearing up for another action packed Saturday in the pumpkin patch. No need to book, card only and wellies at the ready! Open each day from 9am. We are closed on Sundays. Make those memories, like Master Mack pictured here a few years back.....
- You've gotta photograph your dog in the pumpkin patch! (Last entry today is 3.30pm please) Thanking Lindsay for this great shot. #dresstoimpress #woof #poochinpumps 🐩
- Today in the EDP 24 top tips on how to pick your pumpkins! Wellies at the ready, the field is no place for stilettos 👠 and card only please! Open Tues to Sat 9-4pm (Last entry to the pumpkin patch at 3.30pm). #makememories #Halloween 🎃
- * NEWS FLASH * We will open our pumpkin patch this Thursday! Thanking the farmer for growing such beauties. 🙏 Reach for your wellies!
- Thanking these boys AGAIN for rescuing the farmer's wife. This time not for a stone under the accelerator pedal but for a lost phone down a crevice. Heroes at Das Auto, THE garage for Skodas , Audi, & VWs. Only White House Farm sausage rolls can repay your kindness, thank you.
🙏 #community #mechanicsonthefarm #servicewithasmile #sausagerolls #lunch #blondemoments
- When your pasties can't be delivered due to all sorts (lack of drivers/diesel/gas shortages), we're thanking our resourceful butchers for whipping up their own. Thank you boys! 🙏 #steveandjack #thatswhereitsat #loveachallenge #candospirit
- I know it's all at the pumps at the moment, but even more reason to appreciate the joys of local. We have locally grown kale and cavolo nero, both £1.50 bunch. Our veg shed brims with largely Norfolk grown produce. Eat fresh, seasonal and local produce - it really does make a difference! #lovelocal #locallygrown #localcommunity #localproduce
Thanking @freshapproachnorfolk for the continued support through all the adversities. Family fun and they work their socks off! 🙏
- Thank you Mike for your Harvest Moon photo last night. We heard the owls hooting in Sprowston! 🦉
Marking the equinox, this moon gets its name for rising as the sun sets. This means there is more light around for farmers to work by at this time of year. They didn't always have lights! Do post any moon photos you have? 🚜 #farming #harvestmoon #farmshop #butchery #cafe
- Sad times, the farmer is actually selling his landrover in the effort to be a more of an ecowarrior on his school run! So if you want to make him a (sensible) offer, it's may be yours - [email protected] (Farmer's wife not included). #signofthetimes #landroverlover #hesevencleanedit #landylove ❤️🚜
- Not long to go now until pumpkin fever at White House Farm! We are looking for an extra pair of hands in October to help out, including Saturdays. Shout if this could be you! [email protected] #halloween 🎃
- Freshly picked, Victoria plums £4.99/kg - the ultimate taste of September! #plums #farmshop #victoriaplums