We will be holding three markets in December on Saturday 2nd, 9th and 16th December, 9-1pm.
- We are getting very excited White House Farm, Norwich, our beautiful patch is almost ready to open. 🎃🎃 Thanks to our great set of weeders who saved the day! 🙏
- Love what you do! ♥️ Our butchers are the real deal, they put every ounce of love into their produce. They know where their animals were reared, they know each part of the food chain intimately. Where the supermarkets have done away with traditional butchery in favour of packaged meat, so too have they with quality and the very essence of shopping well and nurturing these relationships.
Come and see our boys Steve and Jack, share your recipes, ask for particular cuts and be unique not universal. Relationships matter and food tastes better from a real deal butcher - fact.
And when you've tried those sausages you'll know what we mean! Share your pics, recipes and general love. 💪
#eatwell #livewell #farmshop #norwichbutcher #independentbusiness #familyfarming
- This morning's line up! Well done the butchery boys! 👌 #butchery #awardwinningsausages #cafe #independentbusinesses #teamwork #lovelocal #freeparking #dogfriendly #fullenglish
- Spatchcock chickens 2 for £10! Flavoured in garlic butter, tikka, or Chinese..... That's Friday night sorted! #butchery #community #norfolkfarmshop #familyfarming
- If you wanna see the best chutney making lady in town, come and visit us 9-1pm today. It's market day!!
- Our monthly farmers market is tomorrow! #awardwinningsausages #cafe #community #norfolkfarmshop #butchery #independentbusinesses
- Today marks what would have been my father's 70th birthday. 🎈 He died too young and never got to meet the farmer, his grandchildren or see our adventures at White House Farm. He would have loved this journey with all its quirks and eccentricities. He had an enormous character, boundless enthusiasm and an amazing gift with people and would have loved meeting all the characters along the way.
Too many of my contemporaries have lost parents already and I feel for every one of them. Their guidance, wise words and encouragement are what you need when you're building a business. Raising a glass and (blowing out a few candles) - to absent parents. 🥂 #familyfarming #roots #lifesjourneys
- Last chance to feel the summer heat this weekend. Fire up the BBQ with Award Winning Sausages from White House Farm, Norwich #cafe #butchery #community #norfolkfarmshop #awardwinningsausages 🌞
- Today is your last chance to buy The Aylsham Show tickets from the farmshop, then it's online only. Do come and join us for a fun filled day at Blickling Park on Bank holiday Monday.
- Come and see us this Saturday for our monthly farmers market this Saturday 9-1pm! #farmshop #butchery #cafe #community
- Happy Sunday to you all. We are delighted to be flying the flag for Norfolk's best farmshop in the weekend papers. Thank you to our wonderful customers, employees, partners and suppliers for seeing us through this journey! #norfolkfarmshop #butchery #cafe
- Do you know someone with HOGO? (the hassle of going out?) #farmshop #community #independentbusinesses
- Had to chuckle when I heard this! 😂 You tell 'em Stevie Wonder. #dontbeplain #speakyourmind #awardwinningsausages #farmshop #indepedentbusiness #realdeal #familyfarming #butchery
- Calling all 16-18 year olds who are looking for some extra money over the holidays. Come and help the farmer weed his pumpkins! It will be wet, muddy and hard work but that's farming! Email: jo[email protected] #savethepumpkins #familyfarming #digforbritain